"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 30, 2007

Bits of this knitting and such...

I changed, with DHs help and Blogger help, the way comments pop up again in the blog. Now, when you click on comments, it stays on the same page.. Yippie! It's called peekaboo and blogger help has good instructions for doing it, IF YOU READ IT CAREFULLY. This is something I'm not good at, reading carefully. Next thing to do is add some smiley faces. Oh boy! fun fun!

Sarah-Hope, I will let you know about the Hempathy yarns, PDQ. I should be casting one of the gloves in the next day or so. I'm hoping that they become very popular yarns and therefore infinitely available. ;o)

The LYS owner of The Needlecraft Cottage in Pacific Beach, kindly called me and told me the special order of Addi lace needles were on back order for several weeks; the middle of May is when they are probably coming from Skacel. So, not willing to hold my breath quite that long, I will slog on with the addi turbos and just wait out the new lace needles without quitting. I think this has been a big surprise to the world of knitters but what the heck. These are lovely new needles, well made, and a life time guarantee is hard to beat.

I'm going to go hold my doggie because he is not feeling so hot. He did fill us with joy by eating a tiny bit tonight and last night. He's so little and so old that we get nervous when he gets sickly. I'm sure he will mend up soon.

Saturday Skies photos are JUST too blah in SoCal. There's hardly a cloud to be seen on the weekends. I suppose that it wouldn't DARE rain on the weekends here. I could pretty much post the same picture week after week, here. Maybe there will be something interesting, like an UFO, next Saturday?

4 comments:

  1. Will you remind me how to do peek-a-boo comments? I can't figure it out in New Blogger!

    Puppy cuddles do as much good for the person as they do for the puppy, you know... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you love white clouds set against the blue skies? :)

    many hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, I sent you an email but now realize that you may not have a CSS classic layout. This fix:

    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42260&topic=8921

    is for a Cascaded style sheeted classic blogger layout. It might still work, though. Poke it in and try?

    Ah, yes, puppy cuddles are very good for each beastie. =0)

    Pugknits, Oh yes, I love the clouds and the blue, blue sky pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope all is well with the dog. Those little animals hold our hearts in their paws.

    Sarah-Hope
    www.whatifknits.com

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..