"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 8, 2007

Noro Hat to the decreases

 
Posted by Picasa


I would have put it on DHs head to take the picture but he's not here at the moment. I'm thinking of taking a vacation up the coast somewhere just the knitting, dog, me and the RV. I need to get away. I can feel life getting the best of me, and God, you never want life to get the best of you once it's had most of your energy already.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, now that would be a great way to mellow out zippi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Rissa. I could stay put overnight, too, and wake up to the sunrise. It would be interesting.

    I'm definitely going to plan a solo outing for myself a couple of times a month from now until dooms day. Maybe I'll just buy things ready cooked to eat, and drive the jeep... lot less bother. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..