"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, April 9, 2007

A Gift of Many Colors

 


My DSIL was cleaning out her sewing closet and gifted me this lot. And it is a LOT. I can use it all in one way or another and it makes me very happy to look at all of it. Does not that set of rose fabrics look perfect for a tote bag? I've got to get sewing again. I don't know what it is but lethargy hits when I think of sewing anything. Maybe I need a Sewing Club.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yum! Isn't it wonderful fun we can have with someone else's cast offs? My mom and I pass yarn and fabric back and forth with great glee.

    Sarah-Hope
    www.whatifknits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great thing to do.

    It is a good day when family gatherings include a potlatch! heehee It's fun, and you come home with new and exciting things to inspire designs or just to look at for a time before trading again to another family branch on the tree. Some of this will probably go north.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..