"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Walk with Beauty all around You.

 
Posted by Picasa


Nearly everywhere you step there is going to be something beautiful to fill your heart with hope and a little joy. Keep looking because it is there as surely as we have the eyes to see it.

A Poem that I love...

Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
and sings the tunes without the words
And never stops at all.

I'm not knitting much but I'm out there looking for beauty.

5 comments:

  1. You have a fine eye, miss zippi! That is a beautiful shot.

    Thanks for you sweet comments - which Drops design are you knitting? Mine had garter stitch around the entire piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and thanks for your post, knittinreed.

    I'm knitting Drops 59.6, Men's Aran Isle sweater. The garter stitches confused me. Thanks for letting me know.

    I've done the swatch, the needles are full, and now I can get mooooooving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smiled the moment i saw your photos. The colors look so sweet and soothing together. Thank you for the beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't Emily Dickinson great? One of my best friends is a big-time Dickinson scholar and I love the way she loves Emily.

    I just put up four new hat patterns "Tamalpais v.1.0-4.0" in case you're interested.

    Sarah-Hope
    www.whatifknits.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pugknits, you're welcome. Nature is the first, and the greatest inspiration, to the mind and heart, so it 'tis. :o)

    Sarah-Hope, thanks for peeking in, and yes, Emily Dickinson is one of my favorite poets. I've been meaning to post a picture of her poetry that hung in the hallway all the while our girls were growing up. An earthquake finally cracked the frame off so I must replace that.

    I'm off to see those patterns. Yippie! Thanks for telling me about them. Hat projects are always very welcome. =o)

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..