"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothering Day

 
Happy Mothering Day to everyone. I know some of us just mother our gardens, or the downhearted of the human race, but it ALL counts in my pantheon of gorgeous human beings, so you are in there too, M'Ladies.
I wanted to share this picture of a bit of beauty that I see every night when it's dark in the house. Unfortunately, after two dozen tries, this is the best picture I've been able to get of the enormous mound of pink geranium that grows up the wall of Jazzie's night run. It is beautiful when the house is all dark and the night security light is illuminating it. It captivating, but the "cameraman" can't quite hold steady. Operator error should appear on the little digital screen! heehee
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by, AR, and I hope your Mother's Day was sweet, too. =0) Mine was. I got to talk to most of my kids.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..