MY BLAH BLAH BLOG
Hi! The shawl KAL is very free form. It would be great if you joined. Carrie at The Barefoot Cobbler is the one who is posting everyone's pics and things.Leave her a comment if you'd like to join us. :)
Thanks, AR. I will do that soon. When I read about it on your blog, it sounded like fun. =0)
Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!
Hi! The shawl KAL is very free form. It would be great if you joined. Carrie at The Barefoot Cobbler is the one who is posting everyone's pics and things.
ReplyDeleteLeave her a comment if you'd like to join us. :)
Thanks, AR. I will do that soon. When I read about it on your blog, it sounded like fun. =0)
ReplyDelete