Monday, September 10, 2007

Tiny, though even more toothless doggie coming home.

We just have to give him more calcium, because his jaw is "loose". I hope it doesn't try to run away or anything.

Let me tell you, this is a big relief. Mentally, I will be off to hills to sing for a few days most likely, like Julie....But, I promise to take my knitting.

Here's something nice to look at, in the meantime....

Wick Ahrens Whale Sculptures

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Truly appreciated. Thanks also for adding my blog to your roll! I hope you come back and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cynthia, you're welcome, and your blog is a treasure. I'll be back to see it LOTS more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad your doggie is okay. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad your baby's home with you. I know you'll give him all the love and care he needs--and then some!

    Cheers,

    Sarah-Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rachel and Sarah-Hope. He's over the worst and never, ever has to go through it again. I'm so glad we have the vet we have. She's wonderful. The best!

    ReplyDelete