"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, January 10, 2008

More Post Cards

 
Jackson Pollack (just take your pick of any of his):-) Vicki called her PC, "3 Friends at the Art Museum". Hilarious! This convo has absolutely gone on, let me tell ya... hahaha


 
Eve's interpretation of Monet's Countryside. Beautiful and a First Postcard for Eve, as well. Huzzah!


 
Posted by Picasa


Munch's "The Scream" My own interpretation of the motivation for the screaming damsel.

2 comments:

  1. Oh those were super - did you know that Pollack was just down the road from where I grew up - the house etc. is a museum/learning center now I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Rho! Thanks for visiting and your comments. How interesting that you grew up down the road from where Jackson Pollack lived. He sure was a troubled man and his family and friends (Guggenheim) didn't really seem to help him that much.

    I'm sorry it takes me so long to answer comments sometimes. Blogger is now helping out with a new device but still... They can't reach into my brain and do anything for that part of the problem!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..