"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Attacks, praise stretch truth at GOP convention

I don't know how long this will be up but I'm going to blog it and save it. I just don't like all the misinformation on real issues that has been happening at the Republican Convention. It isn't fair to rational Republicans.

This is from Yahoo, a source that doesn't have any particular bias, other than truth telling, that I can detect.

Yahoo News The piece is by Jim Kuhnhenn, Associated Press Writer


I am a little under the weather but I still can read, darn it! And I don't like misrepresentation that leaves out some fine Congress people's hard work.

Knitting blah blah alert: It's too hot here to knit or I would have something to show you with the Manly Aran sweater and the Pi Shawl.

I want to make some fingerless gloves, that my friend Annie gifted me yarn and a pattern for far too long ago, for my DD2. And to finish the purple hempathy ones for DD1.

So, I'll add them back into the outrageous count of WIPs. Five? Wouldn't it be nice to be Quan Yin? Or maybe a Knitting Shiva? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..