Monday, January 12, 2009

And now, for something completely different.

A crime scene tape scarf.... And this is actually KNITTING RELATED!

The Fuzz

Thank you B for the tip off!

This site has a lot of interesting non-traditional gifts. I haven't checked out every single thing on the page, so it might have some surprises. Be aware.

3 comments:

  1. That was funny. Wonder what they would think driving the....naaaaaa, never mind ;) Hey, we ALL need something different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....could do that on my knitting machine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, Driving the.... BYB? hehe.. I don't think they would do anything but love it and want one, too! I'm told there is a pattern somewhere that precedes this RTW. Should I sleuthe it out? It's in Ravelry this alleged precedent. ;o) I'll try to lay hands on it.

    Pogo, you can do letters on yours? Is your's a Passap which I know does fabulous double knits. Mine isn't so good at it. Brother. The kittens in your avatar are darling!

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!