"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

It's officially Spring where I am, because the wild flowers are blooming.

So I changed the header.

And, that sweater is magically mended! I put some magic mending tape over my eyes and E! Voila!

Annnnd, don't forget to take a Left at the stop light when you get to my street on Mars.

4 comments:

  1. Cute ;) love the pics of the snakes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. :o) And the snakes are gorgeous at the zoo. I'm going to search for more pictures. I love them if they don't bite or otherwise try to kill humans or pets.

    Jazzie would attack anything if you said, "Snake!" to him and trailed a rope or heavy string in front of him. He must have learned it from being in a pack of all sized poodles for the first 10 weeks, and around snakes in the bargain. The puppies were raised in a rural area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Annnnd, don't forget to take a Left at the stop light when you get to my street on Mars."

    Zippi,thanks for the laugh!
    Hugs,Pina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pinaaaaa! Hugs back!

    And be sure to come visit. Bring sunscreen and warm clothes. Mars is actually misnamed, our ignorant human ancestors are responsible.

    It's easier to see the stars from mars, no atmosphere or city lights to blot them out, but we do have to bundle up and take our thermos of hot chocolate out with us. We live inside it, where it's warmer, just like the Moonbabes do, only they have more worries-too close to Earth you see.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..