"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Be ready for April First..

This is a fauxberry pie that looks like a dessert but is really a main dish, for all you pie lovers, and THIS is a dessert that looks like a chicken pot pie.

There are lots of interesting things on that whole web page.

Have fun and go ahead, play with your food!

4 comments:

  1. Foarte interesant subiectul postat de tine. M-am uitat pe blogul tau si imi place si am sa mai revin sa-l vizitez. O zi buna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Zippi,thanks for the fun recipes.I like them and will send the links to a few friends on April Fool's Day.
    Hugs,Pina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hi Cioara, I translated your comment with Babylon, and I hope you can read this "thank you" note; thank you for reading my blog. I peeked at your sports blog, too.

    Wishing you a good day, too.

    Translation:

    "Very interesting subject issued by you. I looked at blogul fau and I like the year to be back to visit. Good day."

    @ Pina. Hi hi! Thank you for your comment, and yes, one got through! These recipes are so fun aren't they. I will go post them at SG.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..