Cautionary Tales.

Cautionary Tales.
Beware,, I am a knitter. Don't stand still too long or I'll knit you into my latest project.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Cthulhu ... Hallelujah Chorus



BUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

The crazies making these spoofy, spooky things are after mine own heart, I tell ya!

Thanks to B for letting me in on these myriad tributes out there!  Oh my dear friends, what WOULD we do without YouTube and LolCats?

2 comments:

  1. to evil like of the evil buuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaa hhhhhaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Tempo Punk. :o)

    To me, most of these videos are just very, very funny. I mean, to take the Hallelujah Chorus and make a new song out of it for an Octopus headed demon is truly Comedic art. Lol.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Wordless Wednesday.... shhhhh