Sunday, November 21, 2010

Moonlight, after the Storm.. tonight


I was folding clothes and came into the back room to close a shade; when I looked out I saw the gorgeous moon! By the time the camera was ready, the clouds had drifted to the South but I took this anyway.

Magic! What would we ever have done without the beautiful, essential moon?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. This evening, as we left Sunday Knit at panera's (west babylon), and walked east into the parking lot, the moon was rising--it was as green as new cheese--breathtakingly beautiful.
    an hour later, when i got home, it was a silver coin hung in a black sky--and now, full, its framed by my bedroom window.
    (i saw Jupiter too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Helen, that is a gorgeous tribute to the wonderful and special beauty of our moon and the heavens. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...