"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, December 2, 2010

A day in the Life of...

This has been a very happy day. I'm pretty sure that Love has the longest arms in the Universe.

Today, I woke up without the cold that had threatening to settle in my snozzle last night. So, I put on my newest socks( the TrekkingXXL blue and pinks), DH and I dashed over and picked up my sister, he slowed to let me get snaps of all the trees along the way which have been presenting Fall colors. Gorgeous!

We then drove North to have a delicious lunch-and a little Christmas party-with our rock hound friends. It was heavenly to see everyone again. We gabbed and joked and ate good things.

Then, we three came home and watched "Babies" together, and held the little doggie who was very happy to see us, indeed. Babies is such a happy movie! And after all of this, I found out that my bro is coming for Christmas! Yay!

Hell may be breaking out all over the world but for just today, I didn't read about it. I just let the joy of family, old friends, new socks and four little babies in a fantastic movie make my day.

Sweet Dreams!

2 comments:

  1. A wonderfully thankful post. - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Magnusmog. Thank you for reading about my day, and for your comment.

    Is the snowy weather still with you and being beautiful for you? I hope so. We are watching Christmas films and that's about as close as a Southern Californian gets to snow! We have to drive miles to Big Bear to throw snowballs, usually.

    Stay warm and happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..