"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Out and About...

The trees are dropping all their leaves. This has been a spectacular time for Californians who have to go a long ways to see Autumn colors most of the time in November or December. I staged this in the craft room at Ceramics on a sort of white metal basket.

The moon is half full, and peeked down on me through the Brazilian Pepper tree whose berries first attracted me to take a snap.

The Brazilian Pepper tree near the library

This is here just because of my entralled senses over having all this color around and about town!

The kiln didn't do well. Everything was underfired due to some misinformation passed on to the center's good staff. Well, easily remedied, but not so attractive that I'll show it here! The great news is that a package came from a friend, and the little quilted wall hanging is beautiful! I need natural light to do it justice, so a picture of it will come tomorrow.

And, the library had TWO Elizabeth Peter's books. Lovely! his gives me something to read at night before going to sleep, something that will induce good dreams! I will read the other two books during the day so that I can settle down my anxieties with Christmas movies, or our online game, before trying to sleep without visions of Money hungry ghouls and War Mongering Kraken Haunting my rest!

On Wall Street, "There Be Dragons"! Beware my pretties!

Harr!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..