"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Beautiful Song...

This is a ballad I found while poking around the YouTubes.  



I've only song a duet once, with a friend playing acoustic guitar, and the LOVE that comes up in your soul is just absolutely spellbinding.  There's nothing quite like it in the world of music!  It's like singing in a two person Angel choir,  and I think it has to do with the harmonics that get going in the air around you.

Please feel free to ignore the little commercial at the last. 

We went to see Boyce Avenue a couple of summers ago at the House of Blues because we loved the single Boyce Avenue made of Stevie Nicks song, "Landslide".   You can listen to that one HERE  It's Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..