Friday, September 30, 2011

SkyWatcher and a new-to-me blog, and Accidental Art, # 19.

This is a raw photo, no changes except for cropping. The sky was amazing over our house yesterday afternoon.
The blue below and the blue above is an amazing color change. 









I don't usually go for commercial sites, and this isn't exactly one.  She has shared her patterns very generously.

This is a blog that I found today after tagging her gorgeous stuff in Ravelry.   I am agog at the amazing, tiny, and precise crochet items that she does.  HERE is PlanetJune.


And I leave you with, Heart on a Fence, as an Accidental Art post... The other side of the fence was painted red, and the knots bled that color through, to my delight.

#19 in an Occasional Series:

Find Hearts wherever you can


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...