"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, September 30, 2011

SkyWatcher and a new-to-me blog, and Accidental Art, # 19.

This is a raw photo, no changes except for cropping. The sky was amazing over our house yesterday afternoon.
The blue below and the blue above is an amazing color change. 









I don't usually go for commercial sites, and this isn't exactly one.  She has shared her patterns very generously.

This is a blog that I found today after tagging her gorgeous stuff in Ravelry.   I am agog at the amazing, tiny, and precise crochet items that she does.  HERE is PlanetJune.


And I leave you with, Heart on a Fence, as an Accidental Art post... The other side of the fence was painted red, and the knots bled that color through, to my delight.

#19 in an Occasional Series:

Find Hearts wherever you can


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..