"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Amazing Archive of 20th century Scottish Crofter's Arts.

At beebonnet report, I found a link to this treasure called In Sheep's Clothing at the Scottish Screen Archive.

This is an absolutely fascinating film of crofter's herding, and plucking the sheep, carding and spinning the wool.  Take note of Mrs. Jamieson's little black cat.

Hope you enjoy it, too.

I could have happily spent a whole life doing this but now I'm a spoiled Southern Californian who gets chilly if the temperature is less than 68 degrees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..