"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Interesting Reading that won't keep you up at night.

Black Holes Article in Discover Magazine

Let your mind go where your body cannot.  This beautiful project bounced to me from DH who received it from DD1; they share a love of numbers, scattered on pages and pages of lower case letters interspersed with strangely shaped symbols like >< or ( or ), even ^!!  I just like to dream about the very Astrophysical Vedas coming to life!  At last!

Ceramics tomorrow.  It's been raining buckets and, apparently intends to keep on doing so.  I hope we can keep the green ware dry on the way from the parking lot to the club room!  Brrr!

Yes, I know the 49ers lost. But now the whole west coast doesn't have to watch the super bowl!  Yay!  Is that when you all knit?  Not me, I'll  be watching Downton Abbey and eating biscuits with tea!  Go Bates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..