"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Monday, January 9, 2012

Ormie the pig


Very Cute Video


Enjoy watching Ormie trying to get his hands on the cookie jar.  Pina posted this at Stitcher's Guild.

It's way too late to be awake.  But, Rho, I've been eating my bread crusts so my hair is getting curly again.  I suppose the chemicals are leaving my system finally. Yayness!

DH and I have finally discovered "3rd Rock From the Sun".  When you are tired of scary documentaries and reading piles of books that scream "Apocalypse!!!"  inside of your tired old brain, two episodes of 3rd Rock can make kife fun again,

Sadly, these shows were part of the  Bread and Circuses, eh?  But still, we are happy there are over a hundred and 130 episodes of this "circus", and we've found where it's camped!

I better take another Benadryl and get some sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..