"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Sunday, January 8, 2012

TED talk about Mitochondrial Research, bits of Knitting blah blah and a flower report.

This link was sent to me by my DD.   I think this is absolutely essential to know.  What the diet recommended by this MD - who was in a wheel chair with fairly advanced MS and can now stand and talk about her discoveries -  is now called by some a "Paleo" Diet.

Please check out the video, because you want to stay as healthy as possible, considering how the Insurance industry views you.

You know....   "Mooooo"!




OK something else besides Health now.

I've started Six Sock of the month bags , without patterns; those will be picked tomorrow.  I think I'll raid Golden Apples' lists for some of them.   :-)

I've gotten a pathway cleared between both ways - into and out of - the studio end of the great room.  The wall of boxes is next, in that I'll be re-cycling magazines to entities which can use them.  Or back into the paper stream they will go, to become other things.

I now take Sunday off to rest and give the knee some up time so it doesn't feel abused.  When my Bro was here, he told me that it takes about six months to feel like you can actually abuse it without payback hammering you.

I found another color of zygocactus blooming along side the heirloom plant in the same pot, but will have to come back and plug in a picture.  The net book doesn't have access to the 30,000 pix, and has a very little brain, too!  Shhh!  It thinks it's a grown up.

Here's the new kid with a picture of the other kid in the pot with it.  These new ones are from a friend who gave me all her colors.  What I want next is the color in that link up there!  The Purple one!  I will be looking this next blooming season for plants of that color.  Wow!







Enjoy the beauty around you!








No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..