"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 10, 2012

Accidental Art # 23 and more....

Sunlight was shining through a red glass vase onto the wall.
I was at my sister's house on Thursday, and the late afternoon sun made this beautiful scene on the wall behind her orchids.

Today was a gym day.  The rest of the day is "Struggle with the Knitting Pattern" day.  Maybe I'll watch   this:



My PT suggested it.  I really like my trainer.  LIke DH, he's totally cool. 

Since watching a Dracaena trembling with fear after a scientist decided to go into the next room for a box of matches to burn it's leaf, I'm really wanting to find out more about proof of a Universal Consciousness.  How about you?  

Knit on m'friends!

To Kim in Oregon:  Thank you for your comment on my post.  Yes, agreed, it's very sad when a person thinks about what that new proposal by the Governor of California could mean.   More humans have to start thinking they are part of the Web of Life, and the newer concept of the Web of Universal Consciousness as well.  Well, it's new to most Westerners.  We are not "the end all and be all" of Superior Beings. We are another Earthling in the Web of Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..