"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fill-ins



1. When it comes time to make a decision, I throw back my head and howl at the moon.

2. Pa says that must be the rule.

3. Ma says, "Don't you be listening to that lazy bones Jones!"

4. The dogs all howl at the  same time as I do, adding to the spooky effects.

5. I never saw the cat do this, however.

6. Ma says it's not a  new invention.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating pink jello, tomorrow my plans include Spitting watermelon seeds at my sisters and brothers and Sunday, I want to sleep under the front porch and try to catch a Possum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..