"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

L found this.  Hahahaha.. ways and means.

First Law of Home Economics, don't let your means out run your ways to earn a living.  Just what part of it didn't they all understand? 

I knit the sock, went to ceramics and applied engobes and some glazes, came home and caught up with my sister's life as well as what her doctor had to say, then I put up the knee the rest of the time.  A "just right" day for a tired lass.

And, I got to eat pretzels while watching survivor shows.  These weren't those sissy made up things but shows about people who really went through something deadly and lived to tell the tale.  Sometimes you have to watch something that you hope your children never end up going through.  Just growing up in Los Angeles should be enough of a struggle.

I told my trainer about the bear story, and he told me a funny one that I'm not quite sure was mocking mine or not.   I guess he's never been a mother who had to protect her kids.  I had to protect mine and being scared of a big cinnamon bear was not going to cut it.  I'm still not afraid of bears but I am afraid of mountain lions, and come to think of it, Fire Ants. 

This is enough for tonight.  Sweet Dreams! Cherry Blossoms from the San Francisco botanical Gardens years ago.

I wish you a Cherry Blossom Sky

Spring is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..