"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Technology frightens Earthlings!


So be careful how you let them use it! Be sure to turn up the sound...




It's awfully early but I've been awake forever.  Evenings and early mornings I get these creepy pre-recorded calls from two high school districts inviting me to either keep the kids home, or to bring everyone to a football game (in season), or please volunteer for some school do.

This came about during the "Big Giant Head's" visit when  all the electric power, from here to Mexico City, went out.  A little exaggeration but still!

We never had a single child in their districts!  I feel like a citizen of 1984, whose been caught up in a drag net for a shop lifting in a city far to the East of me.  I feel like screaming about this technology crap myself!

Ahem.  Today sis and I are going to a bead store, yay!  Lots more fun than freaking out over Big Brother and his reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..