"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Universe of Weird

Because of a problem - health of a friend not good at web searches - the MOTH* and I have been searching the web for all sorts of demonic drug interactions.   Having grown weary of all the side effects of this and that, a lot of them deadly, I went to the internet with an intention of throwing anything, however weird out there into Google, and came up with this cartoon from a search of "Wizard of ID" that seemed vaguely familiar.  Of course it is, it's a cartoon!

This is what the Universe, connecting me to the dots, coughed up:


GoComics DOT Com   Check it out, Dude!

Weird I tell you.  But, it's also strangely comforting.

* MOTH is really easy.  Man OThe House.  See?  Not really an insect at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..