"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

We got snow, yesterday, in the Mountains and more today....  From the Union Tribune.  That's our tribal paper.



Yesterday, I met up with PJ!  It was incredibly wonderful!  She is such a great person.  What can I say.  If you get the chance to meet her, you will be happier for it.  She helped to smooth out a bunny green ware and we talked and talked, plus listened to stories about big lizards and life on an Island from the Queen Bee of the club.

Also, PJ and I are going to meet up again and work on our socks together.  She has things to show me that she's learned and I'm going to help her,  too.  DH suggested that when weather gets sunny and warm again - which happens just about anytime in San Diego even right after a snow storm *points to picture above*, we can go out for fish dinners at Mrs. Kelly's.  (Point Loma Seafood).  Yay Fish!

I'm slowly knitting that pair of socks, never cast on the other two pair but will do so when PJ and I meet up again.  I've tested the bamboo/silk Patons (Silk Bamboo) yarn for L's small cardi, and it does not felt together.  So, I'll be left with a lot of knots to tie up after, OR I will do the famous Russian Join.  I don't really trust it for this yarn so maybe I won't.  *wets index finger and sticks it up in the air to test the wind*

2 comments:

  1. It was SO wonderful meeting you...so neat to put a face with a blog. You are so sweet!..and thank you for letting me help and the gorgeous little San Diego gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to meet you, too! I'm so happy you like the sparklie! I can't wait to do a some sock knitting with you, and share other small adventures.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..