"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Day to Celebrate Affection and one Heart of Loving Kindness, for whom the holiday is named.

Saint Valentine was considered to have been made up.  But I always wondered about that.  But, who cares?  Love is a good thing to start celebrating, and doing so early in life seems like a good idea.

May your day be Peaceful, Loving, and Happy



From the International Peace Garden on Point Loma


PINK!  A rose from the Borona Rose Garden

Google. who bought Picasa and Blogger - but not at the same time - is telling me that I'm running out of picture space.   Oh, the Agony!  So, here's another flower picture!  This is from the allotment gardens in Santa Cruz. 

Allotment Gardens.  MORE PINK!
And last, but not least, Pinkish Lavender!  Angel Face Rose at C's complex

And that concludes the flower show for Valentine's day.  'Tis A lot of PINK!! I know.  I apologize!  I'm trying to use up the last few free pixels on my Blogger account.

Ok, just one more for the fun of it!

Delicious Farmer's Market Dalhias

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..