"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 9, 2012

An interesting looking thing, a Cactus Heart

Wish I would have seen this when it was just forming.  It would have not been a puff heart then.
As any of you who read here know, I collect photos of anything even vaguely resembling a heart shape.  A hobby keeps you young, eh?

Yesterday, at the dentist's office, I saw a purple mountain with a cloud across it, and a lake in front with little reeds growing on one side, and two islands in the lake.  And this was inside the light that dentists have over the patient's head.  My dentist is a very cool fellow and humored me.  It might be that my glasses are polarized.  But I really did see all that!  If I could have taken a picture of it, which was very unlikely given the fact that it was the light itself that contained it, I could have shared it with you.

But, remember to look for the beauty all around you.  You'll find it in the strangest places!  Train your eyes and double your joy!

Good night!  Sweet Dreams!  Remember that you are loved by people you've never met, and that flip side saying of, "Everyone is someone else's weirdo".   So, if someone calls you a weirdo, you've found that person. hehehe  Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..