"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, March 23, 2012

itty bitty bunnies to knit

Cute enough to cause a mock death spiral....

Knitting news:
Mochimochi Land has a free itty bitty baby bunny pattern to knit for kids.

 And a contest that ends April 2nd so you better hurry!

They are so small that they are unsuitable for small children but would delight any kid who doesn't try to eat everything, even 70 year old ones, who might receive them in a plastic egg.   See them in the side bar at her blog.  CUTE Overload! Squeeee!

The Gnomes Infestation Story is very funny!

At dinner tonight, I foolishly had some wine, a tiny glass, and we are talking very tiny here - the smallest stemware you've ever seen.  So I'm paying for it.  No more wine for me!  When I go to Gym tomorrow I will probably look like a raccoon that has been up all night fighting with it mate!

Should I Twitter that?  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..