Thursday, March 22, 2012

NASA North America map of Climate change.

NASA, who should know best, issued this map For March 2012.


THIS is the article that accompanied the map.  A few days ago, in a documentary, I watched a two year old polar bear being shot to death because it was starving to death and got into trouble in some way.  It ran to the end of a tiny ice flow it was deposited on and was shot.  As it's body tumbled into the water, I was struck by a great sadness.

This change is not going to have a happy ending for the Great Polar Bear, or any other creature.  The next time some jerk of a politician opens his or her mouth about this not being real, this rapid climate change the earth is enduring, I hope someone hits them with a cow pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..

My beautiful header is gone.. removed …

UPDATED…It’s back up 🆙  and in the right place.  Whew!! 😰 it’s a LOT BIGGER than it should be… but ….. what the heck?  I just don’t think ...