"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ceramic News and a Quirky Paraprozdokian line...

The tall beast of a Halloween item went into the kiln yesterday, having traveled safely from home and into the club room.  I put it in myself because I think no one else wanted to touch it.  I can't say I blamed them!

This quote from a large group of things called Paraprozdokians made me giggle.  I'll be sharing them out from time to time, and collecting more, too.  It's always good to share a laugh, especially in the morning.

" There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away."

Thanks to fun loving Joanne, my fellow Singer Sewing Machine enthusiast and former BB pal from SewingWorld, who sent me the list.

More Ceramics!  This is a new pic.  I did a minimal decor shift for Easter, and we didn't decorate eggs.  I found that I missed eating them.  It's sort of a buzz to reach into an egg carton in the fridge and be able to select a snack from mult-colored hard cooked eggs!  These are inedible.  On the other hand, I could drip honey on them and lick it off.  Hmmm?

I must make more of these Beautiful things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..