"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 20, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

Here we go again.  Wheee!

1. Vegetables are best when stir-fried or grilled.

2. I love mason jars; They can hold jam or pickles or even my grandmother's button collection.

3. How wonderful it is to have the luxury of reading with my feet up, with a cup of tea.

4. A Suitable Boy   is a book I'd love to recommend.

5. Using leftovers: I like to make cottage fries with left over baked potatoes.

6. Seeing my kids makes me incredibly happy!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a work out and visiting my sister again; tomorrow my plans include starting another sock and watching some Midsomer Murder mysteries, and Sunday I want to water my garden pots and take a picture of the tiny yellow Mammillaria elongata that is blooming!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..