"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Glass head, Saturday Komeekz, Tort Report

While reading the KR one day, at least I think it was the KR, I came across the link to this Big Giant Head.  I knew immediately it was the only real solution to a problem of blocking hats. Using balloons worked well for the other part of my life, but as I reach senility, I just wanted something a little more artistic.  It's made in Spain, probably on the plain, but probably not in the rain.  It's 12:30 and I should be in bed.
This glass head is going to be made useful as an hat blocking device. 

Saturday Komeekz

There is a lot to say about the good things in Life.

Tort Report:

The adult torts, Churchy, Poko Ono and their son, Lucky, are all out and about in the garden, pushing their separate, winding ways through the underbrush of weeds in the side yard, and eating their perennial favorites of Giant Dandelion and several grasses.  They all were given a very good soaking in the tin trays, fed a start up diet of Romaine, which they think is candy, and off they toddled into the new Spring with DH's blessing as long as they don't get up to any egg making and laying.  We cannot have more tortoises sequestering nests under the roses, under the Lime trees, or under the compost bins.  No more Eggs!

Baby Tortoise Progress:  This shows the relative sizes of the three babies.  The two largest look the same size but Milagro is just HUGE compared to the next size down, Dusty.  Button is the tiniest of all.  Milagro has a big dome whereas Dusty is flatter.  Dusty may be a female.  If that's the case I will change her name to Dustie and make her wear a Tortoise Cozy

 Good night.  It's time that I was in bed, snoring away!  I wish you, as always, Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..