"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Fill-in


Happy Easter to all who celebrate it!

Though it's two days away, we'll start a little bit early!  Here we go!

1. Eggs represent New Life.
2. Easter  is awesome!
3. When I look in the mirror, I want to cut my hair!
4. Italian Easter Egg Bread and pino grigeo coleslaw, these are the things I like for a special dinner!
5. Currently, we have no plans at all.
6. We used to do Easter Egg Baskets and other games.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some sleep, tomorrow my plans include cooking eggs, and Sunday, I want to eat them!

Some Lovely Yellow Daisies for the Celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..