"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, May 21, 2012

Music Monday Moody Blues, "Question".

This is the Albert Hall version, full on Concert mode.  It's stunning.  I think the early recordings are better,  and  cleaner they were kids in the late 60's and 1970, but this one is great!  They still make the sparks fly after all these years.




"Questions",  still relevant today. Moody Blues is one of my all time favorite groups. 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the Moody Blues, and got to see them in concert in the 1990's!!! Wow, am I glad I did! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cathy, thank you for commenting, and I've never seen them live but so glad to hear that you got to! Did you see the video of how that song was written, how it was a blend of two songs? "Questions" is wonderful, probably one of the most beautiful songs to come out of that era. Well, imho. hehe

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..