"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Tiny Owl Cuteness after that Bitter Pill Post.

If you go HERE there is a story about Northern Saw-whet Owls with pictures I'm not about to steal and stick here.  Even though I want to very, VERY badly!  Squeeee!

It's on the Ohio birds and Biodiversity Blog I follow.  It's a Fantastic Blog!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I just fell over with cute-itis! Wonderful blog, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has to as cute as any kitten or baby rabbit. Cute-itus. Lol!

    The Ohio Biodiversity Blog is one of my favorite blogs for life on earth!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..