Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Kool Way to Kool-Aid dye Yarns.

Maiya put this up on her blog sometime ago and it's just absolutely brilliant! 

Have a Look! 

I'm knitting away, and I really should go get some sleep.  So, Good night Blogworldies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, dang it. Bad fingers = lost comment.
    I have lilac colored laceweight that I want to be a deep slightly-purple blue. I'd abandoned Kool-Ade for some reason, but I think I'll go back and look at it again. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, those fickle fingers on the key board. Done that one, too! And, you're welcome. There's a group that puts up a lot of info on Ravelry. It's called Sock Blank Artists or something like that. There are some amazing links to Kool-Ade dyeing that you can check out. Also other sorts of dyes. I have some skeins and a blank to dye this summer. I think I'll knit the skeins or crochet them. That ancient, creaking knitting machine might come into use, too. Have to think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Let's see if THIS PART still works. You deserve a treat!

Have a treat.  It's on the House.... We are still hacking our way through the JUNGLE here.....