"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

You have the Right to Vote.... And Koch and the Tea Party at it again.

This LINKIE goes to the Advancement Projects page that shows an interactive map of the states and what is going on as far as changes to voting rights and the right to vote.  Every citizen, over the age of 18 who is not in prison, has the right to vote in the upcoming election.

For the first time in all my voting life, I was sent what I consider a challenge.  I had to re-register because they couldn't read my signature within their records.  As I said, in 49 years of voting in EVERY election, municipal, state and national, I've never been challenged.

I love multi-cultural, multi-"racial" communities.  They are vibrant and strong, and I don't want them to become VOICELESS because a bunch of rich, mainly white male dominated corporations have stolen elections before and will try again to do it.  Their day is so OVER!

And now for something completely different:

Nation of Change has a very interesting article about the power of Corporations and the misguided, this time in Florida, to back bogus and dare I say treasonable moves to remove sitting Judges who have upheld the Constitution?  Here is a LINKIE to that article.  Poor Florida, such a target state. 

Power to the People!  That means The Real People, not the fake corporate "individuals" or their cronies.

Thanks so DH.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..