And away we go!
1. Oh, that we had two lives, one to learn on (practice makes perfect) and one to live with the wisdom of what life is all about.
2. It's a sure sign of age when those thoughts overtake us.
3. Are we having summer yet again??!.
4. My heart loves this California Indian Summer. This is the time of gorgeous, puffy cloud skies, and warm temperatures, and it that lasts for two months.
5. Do you believe in small miracles? I do!
6. I'm a knitter again, able to knit with my newly healed hands, which is my small miracle. Thank you, Lord!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating my favorite pasta dish, tomorrow my plans include finding the rest of the Halloween ceramics, and Sunday I want to set them all out and get ready to hand out candy to little Goblins and Princesses, plus knit a little more!