"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tuesday Tails, Debate blah blah..fun stuff, really.

First:  I learned a lesson typing so late last night, and that is," Don't do it!"  Sorry for all the typos!

A reader sent this to me because she knows how I love the little reptilian quadrupeds.  Thank you for the snapshot!  Very Cute!  See the tail?  This looks like a Sulkata tortoise.  Very cute little pups, too!

Member of the Pack
Debates:  I broke a promise I made to myself and watched the last debate.  It was a howler!  History really isn't anything anymore than the last 50 years in America! Also, forget Geography.  Those borders were set in the Middle East by the British,and French, in about 1920, and Iran and Syria don't share a common border last time I looked! 

Just  remember, "Everyone loves Teachers."  (God Bless you, Bob Schieffer!)  Lol!

Now......

"Go vote!  It makes you feel big and strong!"
~A quote from Bob Schieffer's Momma~

My hand is recovering from the first migration of the floating bone still in the wrist.  I went to fitness and we adapted some exercises to get around the brace and the cranky old joint.  Now if the foot would just straighten out I'd have three out of for four limbs going for me.

Duct tape crafting:  I did find that both Wolfie's dog treats and his food come in fabulous plastics - mylar - to use for duct tape creations.

Sadly,  I cannot knit yet and the weather is a cool 65 at night.  That's lovely weather, and we actually got rain, ( real rain) and in October, which is usually frying our buns and creating fire hazard conditions.  Yay! and Good Night!

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, I only last for about 25 min. with that debate...sounded like a huge nonstop political ad *sigh* LOVE the turtle and the pups...hey, turtles need warmth, too. A floating bone? You are magical :) Sorry there is no knitting

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..