"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Saturday Komeekz, Sky Watcher, duct tape

Thanks to an amazingly quirky fellow named Stephan Pastis, we have this:


I'm going to take the flying lawn chair somewhere in the Universe this weekend.  It's lots more fun than reading the Union Tribune and their full page ads full of lies about the Democrat running for Mayor.  Ooops!  Stealth Politics!  Nahahahaha!

We had clizzle -low clouds masquerading as rain- today.  You know, just enough to get the dusty cars all spotted.  Here's last night's sky before this thing rolled in:

This is a snap of the mussy Tussy sky last night before the cloud bank came in off the ocean to spit on us.  You can see it creeping in from the right bottom corner.

I can't seem to get my knitting re-ignited because it has to be under 70 degrees before I feel chilly enough to even THINK about handling wool stuff.  I did trot out to Michaels this AM with DH - you can only use one coupon per day so he's extra hands - to get dried things for the cornucopias, and DH spotted this amazing duct (duck) tape to go with the hot pink.  Good Eye Mr. Zippi!  Projects will be along in a few days.


Remember in "Lost", when they were trying to get that Airbus off the Island?  Remember when Miles was fixing the hydraulic feed to the nose wheel with duct tape.  He was handed the tape along with some other stuff, and he and Ricardo go to the wheel well.  Ricardo asks Miles, "Did it fix it?"  Miles says, "I don't believe in a lot of things but I do believe in duct tape!"



I laughed and laughed about that one!

Keep laughing, because if you don't laugh then you just gotta cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..