Monday, November 5, 2012

Music Monday as well as a Greenman video of Sandy.

The Great Ella Fitzgerald sings "Stormy Weather".... sweet sounds of Joe Pass on electric guitar:




And now, for all the climate change Scoffs: 



Thanks Greenman.

2 comments:

  1. I told you I heard Sean Duffy say there's doubt that climate change is man-made, right?
    I think I might not turn on my computer tomorrow. Or Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who could blame you, k? We will all need a vacation no matter which way this goes but there is already trouble in Florida. Sad. Dare I say, Criminal?

    ReplyDelete

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...