"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Past Drops Advents, Sunday Matinee- a little early- Beads, etc

I think these are ADORABLE!


Drops Advent Patterns from the Past

Just in time for last minute Christmas gifts.

Beads!
Large pink rounds, and those faceted Swaroski beads are for earrings
Square stones and long freshwater pearls for another set
Mushrooms for a grand niece, Re-cycled Green stone and smaller greens for two sets of earrings for DDs.
Pink rock chips and re-cycled pink stone are for an earring set for me.  I have to get some more cute fungi or fruits for my other littler grand niece.


I have other stones and pearls to add but that's what sis and I found at the LBS on Wednesday.  She came back with a sore back, but Girls just wanna have fun.

This tiny haul is from the Bead shop crawl.  We generally only get to one store per outing because we spend so much time in a single location!  I absolutely REFUSE to take my Dear Sister to the Ginormous bead store up the hill, even though she knows of it's existence.  We'd both have to call 911 if we tried to shop that store.

We watched a Dutch movie tonight about world war 2.  I cannot see how Europeans ever forgave the Nazis.  But they did.  It's a good thing to do as long as some forgiven peoples don't just turn right around and do it all over again, I reckon.  That's all the war talk I have the stomach for tonight.

My heart.  I have a well structured, healthy ticker, El dotoré was happy to inform me.  I just have to keep the stress down, keep hopping around the gym, and "Take My Medicine." lol

Have Fun!  Life is so stressful that if you don't, some big, green, monster will come out of the swamp,hunt you down and eat you!

Speaking of fun, here's another version of the header photo!

 I Love Picasa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..