"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Monday, December 3, 2012

Music Monday The Cure: "Friday I'm in Love"





This comes out of a period of time that I didn't listen at all to the emerging popular music genres.  For a whole decade I wanted things to be SILENT!

Like Rap, I do not get this music except for this one amazing song.  The other song sets left me feeling uncomfortable and very weird, like this was from outer space and had nothing to do with most known tonal scales, 88 keys or anything normal.  But I do like this quirky one.

I'm mostly silent now again, wanting to just listen the wind through trees, or the chimes, peace bells, or water running  down a stream or in and out at the seashore, or even bird song when the White Crown Sparrows come back through. 

Maybe it's my earphones, since it's not a studio experience.  Maybe it's that it is so darn electronic? 

I think I'll just go learn to play Texas Holdem.  


2 comments:

  1. Texas Hold'em as a symbol of abandoning all one's standards. I laughed out loud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment! The "Puff the Magic Dragon" standard that I have, then yes, LOL!! Love your comment!

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..