"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for my loving, and kind family - Hubby, our daughters, his sister and mine.  I'm thankful for our extended family of sweet friends all over the globe, my trainer who is my friend, Sensei, and stresssss councilor, and for all the kind people who plant flowers in public places.  I'm thankful for Wolfie, all the hard working animal rescue workers and animal rights workers, as well as all the animals who keep this world working while ignorant and greedy people try to destroy it.  And I'm very thankful for Artists and Musicians, as well as ears to hear and eyes to see - especially the color vision part.

I'm thankful to be an inhabitant of God's Beautiful Planet Ocean.  I am thankful for Birds!

Gulls, on the way back to the Ocean
There's lot's more to come...
Have a beautiful day, and pull Peace out of it as often as you can.  30 seconds, a minute in an elevator, an hour just sitting and contemplating the sky.  Whatever it takes!

I Love you all, and want you to know that you have at least one prayer, everyday, for your happiness.  Trust me, though; there are millions of them.  Every Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..