"When I tell you something is dangerous, I mean it. And, I never forget the Victims"
T.J. Hooker
"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
”I had given him a life not worth living, but I had also given him an iron will to live. This was a common combination on the planet Earth”
Kurt Vonnegut about his character, Kilgore Trout.

Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday fill-ins

 Ok, let's make this fun this time.  Music is the best thing that humans make, well, besides tacos, ice cream and cookies.

1. Wake up little Susie, wake up!
2. Growing up with Rock music was so great and think of all the fun we had.
3. Every picture of screaming little girls trying to touch the shoe of a Beatle makes me smile.
4. Grunge got just a little too quiet.
5. Stay with lyrics like, "Joy to the world. Joy to the world, Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea,  Joy to you and me!
6. Music built my brain in a thousand ways.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching "Bones", "Big Bang Theory", and  Numb3rs, tomorrow my plans include making earrings and decorated bee's wax cakes for my two eldest DDs because they have been SOOOO patient about it all, and Sunday, I want to reacquaint myself to my knitting needles and cast on an angora hat!

I also want to make some of these if I can find the pattern in Ravelry again.:

Aren't they sweet


And a shout out to all the service personnel who just might read here:  Thank you, and stay safe.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE Bones and TBBT. My husband and I watch them together whenever we get the chance, so we are always behind. I've never seen NUMB3RS, but I've heard good things. I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you I am ON TIME with my Friday muses! I saw yours and quickly flipped not to read yours and did mine ;) Oh, what fun! I missed my BBT. (Big Bang Theory) tonight! So, I'm back to the living after my stomach virus at the beginning of the week! SO, you might just get LOADS of comments now...I am reading my blogs and commenting this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mz.L,. TBBT is crazzzzy!!! lol. We got it on dvd from Netflix after a friend's recommendation. We stumbled on *Bones" and "Numb3rs". If you like "Bones" you might like "Numb3rs". We know one o the actors from "Numb3rs"; she's from here. The most fun thing is picking out actors from "Bones" or "Grey's Anatomy" who turn up in crowd scenes in "Numb3rs", or (vice versa), or as a corpse, like one did in "Numb3rs". Girls (and Boys apparently) just wanna have fun. Actors must fly back and forth to the coasts all the time.

    PJ, isn't Friday fill-ins fun? lol! Glad you are feeling better now, Grrrlfriend. I'll bet Nugget stayed right there with you the whole time. I mean when she wasn't eating her kibble or begging for walks. Yay for more chat and comments! Did you get more snow? The wind was fierce and cold, cold, cold here yesterday; it was blowing your way and took most of the storm with it.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..