"Everyone can master a Grief but he who has it”
William Shakespeare
Greed is an incredibly contagious disease 🦠 And, it’s a shame when anyone catches it.
Zippi

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Saturday Komeekz


Hahahahaha! 



And here is something sweet.   A kokopele statue at a Mexican Restaurant in San Jose.  My Daughters, whose birthdays were being celebrated, told us that this place made the BEST Mojitos! 

 I covet this statue! 


And they served orchids with their fare.  Lovely place!


They have Live Mariachi Music on certain nights.  Very Fun!

This is a contemplation photo to tape to the ceiling when it gets too hot to breathe.
 

An overhead look at the oaks of Santa Cruz Mountains.

Today was fitness day so it involved a little run out to Michaels to snap up bargains.  I got a lot of nice red stuff to make a Valentine's Day Riot on the walls and table tops en la Casa.  Plus Bargains on Baskets for next Christmas.  I'm happy.

I can craft a few days, walk a little, and go back for more stuff if needs be.  Since taking an embellishment class in the late 70's where the teacher's philosophy  was, "Too much is never Enough", I favor this overkill myself for decorating for the Hols.  More on that later.




2 comments:

  1. NICE! the statue and and orchid! Love Pickles! ...always nice to make 'trips' to Micheals ;) have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you PJ. And I'm sooo glad you are feeling better. Not feeling well is the pits! Hope you have a very good remaining days of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I’m going through some stuff but I will peek in now and then and will be back when it’s over..