Saturday, August 10, 2013

Day 10 August Challenge, Saturday Komeekz, and goodbye to an old friend ( my Fujika 35mm)



Today, there is this AMAZING THING!   Since the Priest didn't appear in any of the dozens of photos taken of the scene, it makes it truly inexplicable.


Aside:  Oh, and the new Fall Interweave Knits came.  Hurrah!  There's a story about our Clara in it!  Yay!


Speaking of Photos:

Saturday Komeekz..  One to go with my goodbye to the Fujika.  We had it thoroughly conditioned a few years ago, because I thought I'd use it again, but times have changed.


Film is scarce and expensive.  If you want to do your own developing, fine, you can get all the special effects; but really, I think that era's over for most of us.  Onward to an era of photo shopping out stray hairs, red eyes and gray teeth...


Today I am resting, and knitting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Working my way through the thicket of the American political scene. I am trying to not put any of that up on this blog EVER again. Meh!

Three on Thursday: Weather or not you believed it...

 1.  It's been VERY HOT!   But Now it's cooled down to 80's... We've had to use the Dreaded AC. 2. Now that it's back un...